Unique features of Lake Baringo & Lake Bogoria
• Located in Central West Kenya
• Mainly antelope species (no Big 5)
• Walking and boat safari excursions
• Both lakes are excellent for bird watching
• Famous for its flamingos and hot springs (Lake Bogoria)
• Many hippos and crocodiles (Lake Baringo)
Best time to visit Lake Baringo & Lake Bogoria
• Great all year round destination
• All year round prime destination for birdwatching (ornithologists)
• Very hot between January and mid-April
Also in Kenya we are experience climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have shown us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
Accommodation Lake Baringo & Lake Bogoria
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges. We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestion for Lake Baringo & Lake Bogoria
A visit to Lake Bogoria and Lake Baringo is well combined with a visit to Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru. Though a visit to the Masai Mara also really fits well in your safari program. Please take into account that the temperatures in Lake Bogoria & Lake Baringo can get very hot.
+254 (0)700 656 798
Book Lake Baringo & Lake Bogoria now!