Unique features of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area
• Located in the North of Tanzania
• Also known as Africa’s ‘Garden of Eden’
• World’s largest inactive and intact volcanic caldera
• Pristine and rich wildlife
• Magical and amazing sceneries
• The big 5 can be found here
Best time to visit Ngorongoro Conservation Area
• Great all year round destination
• Late June to October (cool dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• Late December to March (warm dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• Heaviest rainfall in April and May
Also Tanzania is experiencing climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have showed us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges. We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Ngorongoro
To make your safari complete we suggest to combine a visit to Ngorogroro crater with Lake Manyara, Tarangire National park or the Serengeti. To not miss out, you could also include them all, as they fit perfectly in your dream safari itinerary!
After this unique safari it is also recommendable to fly to the beautiful Zanzibar Island to relax and enjoy the white tropical beaches.
+254 (0)700 656 798
Book Ngorongoro now!