Unique features of Amboseli National Park
• One of the most popular parks in Kenya
• Located in the south of Kenya on the Tanzanian border
• Visit the local Maasai people
• Big 5 and Rich birdlife
• Large herds of (big-tusked) elephants
• Magnificent views of Mount Kilimanjaro
• Swampy landscapes in which the animals live
Best time to visit Amboseli National Park
• Great all year round destination
• Late June to October (cool dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• Late December to March (warm dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• November to March best for birdwatching (ornithologists)
• Heaviest rainfall in April, May and beginning of June
Also in Kenya we are experience climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have shown us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges. We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Travel Suggestions for Amboseli
Amboseli National Park has magnificent views on the mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s largest mountain. From Amboseli National Park you can take a direct flight to the beautiful tropical coast of Kenya. Or travel by car via a scenic route to the coast of Kenya through the national parks of Tsavo East and West.
+254 (0)700 656 798
Book Amboseli now!