Explore vast wilderness areas including the plains of the Serengeti and Kilimanjaro National Park, home to Africa’s highest mountain. Offshore lie the tropical islands of Zanzibar that boast a mecca of marine life and coral reefs.
Having lived in Tanzania for a few years we can say that this East African country is a gem to visit! Known by the famous highlights like Mount Kilimanjaro, the Ngorongoro Crater also known as the “Africa’s Garden of Eden” and the never-ending Lion King plains of Serengeti National Park.
Not to mention the beautiful culture and white beaches of the tropical islands of Zanzibar, Pemba, and Mafia.
Highlights Of Tanzania
• The famous Ngorongoro crater
• Mahale Mountains chimpanzees
• Climbing Africa’s highest Mount Kilimanjaro
• Endless plains of the Serengeti National Park
• Visit the Hadzabe tribe
• The pristine southern safari circuit
• The tropical islands Zanzibar, Mafia and Pemba