Safari in Tanzania
Go on safari in Tanzania and explore vast wilderness areas including the plains of the Serengeti and Kilimanjaro National Park, home to Africa’s highest mountain. Offshore lie the tropical islands of Zanzibar which boast a mecca of marine life and coral reefs.
Having lived in Tanzania for a few years we can say that this East African country is a gem to visit! Known by the famous highlights like Mount Kilimanjaro, the Ngorongoro Crater also known as the “Africa’s Garden of Eden” and the never-ending Lion King plains of Serengeti National Park.
Not to mention the beautiful culture and white beaches of the tropical islands of Zanzibar, Pemba, and Mafia.
Highlights Of Tanzania
• The famous Ngorongoro crater
• Mahale Mountains chimpanzees
• Climbing Africa’s highest Mount Kilimanjaro
• Endless plains of the Serengeti National Park
• Visit the Hadzabe tribe
• The pristine southern safari circuit
• The tropical islands Zanzibar, Mafia and Pemba