Rwanda, land of a thousand hills
Rwanda’s stunning scenery and warm, friendly people offer unique experiences in one of the most remarkable countries in the world.
Rwanda is also known as the Switzerland of Africa. A small country with truly amazing nature. Mountains, volcanoes, and tropical rainforests characterize this country. But the turbulent history is also important in this country. Due to the genocide that raged in 1993/1994, the population consists out of relatively young people who are very friendly and hospitable.
Rwanda is a very clean and well-organized country and is mainly known for the mountain gorilla but, this small country has so much more to offer!
Highlights Of Rwanda
• Face-to-face encounter with the mountain gorilla
• Boat ride on Lake Kivu
• Canopy walk in Nyungwe Forest National Park
• City tour though Kigali and surrounding areas
• Chimpanzee tracking
• Beautiful volcanic Virunga Mountains
• Spot the Big 5 in Akagara National Park
• Golden monkey tracking