Unique features of Arusha National Park
• Close to Arusha town
• Home to the black and white colobus monkey
• Perfect park for active travelers
• Impressive views on Mount Meru
• Walking safari on the 2.4 km Ngurdoto Crater
• Beautiful bird watching area especially many water birds
Best time to visit Arusha National Park
• Great all year round destination
• Heaviest rainfall in April and May
Also Tanzania is experiencing climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have showed us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges. We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Arusha
A visit to this park is a great start for your safari through Tanzania. How does it sound to combine this with Tarangire National Park known by their huge baobab trees? Or go to the never ending plains of Serengeti and experience the Lion King in real!
+254 (0)700 656 798Book Arusha now!