Unique features of Lake Nakuru National Park
• Located in Central Kenya
• Varying landscapes
• Large rhino population both black and white
• Beautiful Soda lake with flamingos
• 4 out of big 5 present (no elephants)
• Famous for the rare Tree climbing lions
• A bird lover’s paradise
Best time to visit Lake Nakuru National Park
• Great all year round destination
• All year round prime destination for birdwatching (ornithologists)
• Heaviest rainfall in April, May and beginning of June
Also in Kenya we are experience climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have shown us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
Accommodation Lake Nakuru
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges. We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestion for Lake Nakuru
Lake Nakuru is well located to visit many other beautiful parks in Kenya. How does Aberdare National Park sounds where Princes Elizabeth came in as a princess and left as a Queen? A visit to the Masai Mara national Reserve is really good to combine with Lake Nakuru or decide to visit Lake Baringo and Lake Bogoria.
+254 (0)700 656 798
Book Lake Nakuru now!