Unique features of Masai Mara National Reserve
• Most famous and visited in Kenya
• Situated in the south of Kenya
• Famous Wildebeest Crossing & migration
• Lion King views
• The big 5 can be found here
• Known for the many cats in the park
• Meet the local Maasai people
• Special adjacent private reserves & conservancies
When to visit Masai Mara National Reserve?
• Kenya’s best year-round game viewing
• Late June to October (cool dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• Late December to March (warm dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• All year round prime destination for birdwatching (ornithologist)
• July to October best for wildebeest crossing & migration
• Heaviest rainfall in April, May and of June
Also in Kenya we are experience climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have shown us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
Accommodations Masai Mara
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges. We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions Masai Mara
Visiting the Masai Mara National Reserve will be one of the highlights of your safari. But to make your trip unforgettable, we recommend combining a visit to this park with other beautiful places in Kenya. Head via Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru to the Masai Mara or end your safari at the coast by taking a direct flight from the Masai Mara to a beautiful beach destination.
+254 (0)700 656 798
Book Masai Mara now