Unique features of Serengeti National Park
• Located in the North of Tanzania
• Bordering the famous Masai Mara NR (Kenya)
• Spectacular and famous wildebeest migration
• Experience the never ending plains of this most popular park
• Over 500 species of birds!
• Big 5 present (rhino rare)
• Beautiful plains like in the Lion King
• February is the calf season, very impressive
Best time to visit Serengeti National Park
• Tanzania’s best year-round game viewing
• Late June to October (cool dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• Late December to March (warm dry season) wildebeest calving season
• February to May best for birdwatching
• Heaviest rainfall in April, May and beginning of June
Also Tanzania is experiencing climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have showed us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges. We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Serengeti
The Serengeti National Park is good to combine with the famous Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara and/or Tarangire National Park. Another option is to cross the border from Serengeti National Park to the Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya.
+254 (0)700 656 798
Book Serengeti now!