Unique features of Tarangire National Park
• Located in the North of Tanzania
• Large herds of elephant
• Majestic giant baobab trees
• A birds lover paradise with over 550 species
• 4 of the Big 5 (no rhino)
• The Tarangire River flows through this park
• The beautiful Silale swamp
Best time to visit Tarangire National Park
• Great all year round destination
• Late June to October (cool dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• Heaviest rainfall in April, May and beginning of June
Also Tanzania is experiencing climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have showed us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges. We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Tarangire
After finishing climbing the Mount Kilimanjaro enjoy your well-deserved rest in Arusha. From there you can include a few days safari to Tarangire National Park combined with the famous Ngorongoro Crater or with the beautiful Lake Manyara National Park. One thing is for sure: Tarangire National park will definitely not disappoint you!
+254 (0)700 656 798Book Tarangire now!