Discover Exclusive Uganda(excl. permits)
9 DAYS UGANDA
Embark on an extraordinary gorilla trekking adventure and uncover the captivating beauty of Uganda’s diverse landscapes.
This safari is suitable for everyone. All our trips are tailor-made with a lot of passion and specialist knowledge of the country. Do you want to change something? Tell us your wishes and we will create a travel program that fully meets your expectations.
$9,335 p.p. based on two travellers – travelling in low season.
Arrival in Entebbe
Entebbe to Semliki Wildlife Reserve (chimp trekking option)
Semliki Wildlife Reserve
Semliki Wildlife Reserve to Bwindi National Park area
Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National park (excl. Permit)
Once with the gorillas, there is an hour to watch them play, rest and observe the division of roles in the family.
Bwindi area to Kidepo National Park
Kidepo Valley National Park and visit Karamajong tribe
Kidepo Valley Nationaal Park
Kidepo Valley National Park to Entebbe
- Private game drives with an experienced driver & guide
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All game drives in semi-open 4WD safari L / Cruiser
- All park and conservancy fees
- Water during the safari, please bring your own water bottle
- Flights to and from Uganda
- Medical and travel insurance (compulsory)
- Entry visa for Uganda
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Optional activities/excursions
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- All other items of personal nature