Unique features Kibale Forest National Park
• Located in the west of Uganda
• Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale Forest
• The most accessible rainforest in Uganda
• A real bird paradise!
• Habitat of the red colobus monkey
• Go for a walk looking for the forest elephant
Best time to visit Kibale Forest National Park
• Great all year round destination
• All year round destination for birdwatching (ornithologists)
• September until November rain season, chimp trekking more difficult
• Mach until May, some of the lodges are closed due to low/rain season
Also Uganda is experiencing climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have showed us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
Accommodations Kibale Forest
More than enough accommodations can be found in and bordering the jungle. Due to the fact that some of the lodges might be difficult to reach during rainy season not all of them will be open throughout the year.
Depending on your travel period, we will closely look together which accommodation suits you best!
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Kibale Forest
Kibale National Park is bordering Queen Elizabeth National Park. We could say a perfect combination for you safari! Go on a game drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park and finish your safari searching for the primates of Kibale National Park. To really spice it up, also include a visit to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and spot the rare mountain gorilla in its natural habitat!
+254 (0)700 656 798
Book Kibale Forest now!