Kibale Forest National park
Unique features of Kibale Forest
• Located in the west of Uganda
• Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale Forest
• The most accessible rainforest in Uganda
• A real bird paradise!
• Habitat of the red colobus monkey
• Go for a walk looking for the forest elephant
Best time to visit Kibale Forest NP
• Great all year round destination
• All year round destination for birdwatching (ornithologists)
• September until November rain season, chimp trekking more difficult
• Mach until May, some of the lodges are closed due to low/rain season
Just like the rest of the world, Uganda is experiencing climate change. The above-mentioned information is a guideline, though last years have shown us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you don’t make your decision purely based on historical weather conditions as they may differ once you arrive.
Impressions Kibale Forest National Park
Accommodations Kibale Forest NP
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges.
We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Kibale Forest NP
Kibale National Park is bordering Queen Elizabeth National Park. We could say a perfect combination for you safari! Go on a game drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park and finish your safari searching for the primates of Kibale National Park. To really spice it up, also include a visit to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and spot the rare mountain gorilla in its natural habitat!