Unique Features Lake Mburo National Park
• Located in the west of Uganda
• The smallest National Park in Uganda
• Habitat of the Burchell Zebra
• Bird watching in Rubanga Forest
• Very varied landscapes and lakes
• Home of some Rothschild Giraffes
Best time to visit Lake Mburo National Park
• Great all year round destination
• June until August and December until February (dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• March until May and September until November (wet season) good for wildlife viewing
• All year round beautiful destination for birdwatching (ornithologists)
Also Uganda is experiencing climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have showed us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
Accommodations Lake Mburo
There are plenty of accommodations to be found in and outside Lake Mburo park. Varying from luxurious accommodations to comfortable budget accommodations. Together we will look which accommodation will be suitable for you and your travel group!
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Lake Mburo
This park is a good start or end point of your safari in Uganda. Travel from Lake Mburo to go on a gorilla trekking, or go to the famous and beautiful Queen Elizabeth National Park for a real safari experience. To see more countries in beautiful East Africa, travel further by plane to Kenya and/or Tanzania.
+254 (0)700 656 798Book Lake Mburo now!