Lake Mburo National Park
Unique Features of Lake Mburo NP
• Located in the west of Uganda
• The smallest National Park in Uganda
• Habitat of the Burchell Zebra
• Bird watching in Rubanga Forest
• Very varied landscapes and lakes
• Home of some Rothschild Giraffes
Best time to visit Lake Mburo NP
• Great all year round destination
• June until August and December until February (dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• March until May and September until November (wet season) good for wildlife viewing
• All year round beautiful destination for birdwatching (ornithologists)
Just like the rest of the world, Uganda is experiencing climate change. The above-mentioned information is a guideline, though last years have shown us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you don’t make your decision purely based on historical weather conditions as they may differ once you arrive.
Impressions Lake Mburo National Park
Accommodation in Lake Mburo NP
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges.
We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Lake Mburo NP
This park is a good start or end point of your safari in Uganda. Travel from Lake Mburo to go on a gorilla trekking, or go to the famous and beautiful Queen Elizabeth National Park for a real safari experience. To see more countries in beautiful East Africa, travel further by plane to Kenya and/or Tanzania.