Unique features of Murchison National Park
• Located in northwestern Uganda
• Known for its beautiful and impressive waterfalls
• Beautiful 7 meter narrow gorge where the Nile finds its way
• A birders paradise with over 450 different species
• Search for the rare shoebill
• The largest national park in Uganda
Best time to visit Murchison Falls National Park
• Great all year round destination
• All year round destination for birdwatching (ornithologists)
• January and February can be very hot
Also Uganda is experiencing climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have showed us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
Accommodations Murchison Falls
Many different accommodations can be found in Uganda’s largest park. Immerse yourself completely in luxury, or stay in a comfortable budget friendly accommodation. You can choose to stay in or outside the park! We will advise what will suit you best.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Murchison Falls
A visit to this park can be combined with a visit to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, one of the few places where you can see rhinos in Uganda. This way you can still cross the Big 5 on your safari in Uganda.
+254 (0)700 656 798
Book Murchison Falls now!