Murchison Falls National Park
Unique features of Murchison NP
• Located in northwestern Uganda
• Known for its beautiful and impressive waterfalls
• Beautiful 7 meter narrow gorge where the Nile finds its way
• A birders paradise with over 450 different species
• Search for the rare shoebill
• The largest national park in Uganda
Best time to visit Murchison Falls NP
• Great all year round destination
• All year round destination for birdwatching (ornithologists)
• January and February can be very hot
Just like the rest of the world, Uganda is experiencing climate change. The above-mentioned information is a guideline, though last years have shown us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you don’t make your decision purely based on historical weather conditions as they may differ once you arrive.
Impressions Murchison Falls National Park
Accommodations Murchison Falls NP
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges.
We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Murchison Falls NP
A visit to this park can be combined with a visit to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, one of the few places where you can see rhinos in Uganda. This way you can still cross the Big 5 on your safari in Uganda.