Unique features Queen Elizabeth National Park
• Located in the west of Uganda
• Most visited National Park in Uganda
• Rare tree-climbing lions
• Large populations of hippos
• Three beautiful crater lakes
• Very varying beautiful landscapes
Best time to visit Queen Elizabeth National Park
• Great all year round destination
• January, February, June and July (dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• From March until May and August until December (wet season) most beautiful season for this park!! (some places might be difficult to reach)
Also Uganda is experiencing climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have showed us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
Accommodations Queen Elizabeth
The most visited park of Uganda is amazing and has a lot of accommodations both in and outside the park! Looking for a real bush experience? Or more of the luxury traveler? This park has it all. Most of the accommodations inside the park are situated at the eastern area of the park.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Queen Elizabeth
A visit to Queen Elizabeth National Park can be very good combined with a visit to Bwindi Impenetrable forest, where you will search for the rare mountain gorillas by foot. A visit to Lake Mburo National Park also fits perfectly in this safari program. Do you have a special interest in primates? Then you can also choose to include both a chimpanzee (Kibale Forest) and gorilla trekking (Bwindi)!
+254 (0)700 656 798
Book Queen Elizabeth now!