Queen Elizabeth National Park
Unique features Queen Elizabeth NP
• Located in the west of Uganda
• Most visited National Park in Uganda
• Rare tree-climbing lions
• Large populations of hippos
• Three beautiful crater lakes
• Very varying beautiful landscapes
Best time to visit Queen Elizabeth NP
• Great all year round destination
• January, February, June and July (dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• From March until May and August until December (wet season) most beautiful season for this park!! (some places might be difficult to reach)
Also Uganda is experiencing climate change. Above information is a guideline, though last years have showed us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you to not make your decision purely based on weather circumstances as they might turn out differently.
Impressions Queen Elizabeth National Park
Accommodations Queen Elizabeth NP
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges. We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Queen Elizabeth NP
A visit to Queen Elizabeth National Park can be very good combined with a visit to Bwindi Impenetrable forest, where you will search for the rare mountain gorillas by foot. A visit to Lake Mburo National Park also fits perfectly in this safari program.
Do you have a special interest in primates? Then you can also choose to include both a chimpanzee (Kibale Forest) and gorilla trekking (Bwindi)!