Gorilla trekking in Rwanda (incl. permit)
3 days gorilla trekking
An unforgettable experience trekking gorillas in the mountains of Rwanda – also called Little Switzerland.
This safari is suitable for everyone. All our trips are tailor-made with a lot of passion and specialist knowledge of the country. Do you want to change something? Tell us your wishes and we will create a travel program that fully meets your expectations.
$2,615 p.p. based on 2 adults – traveling in low season
Arrival in Kigali
Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park
Once with the gorillas, there is an hour to watch them play, rest and observe the division of roles in the family. At the end of the day, return to Kigali to rest from this impressive experience.
Depending on the time of the return flight, it is possible to book a city tour through Kigali. Visit the Kigali genocide memorial site, the Rwanda Art museum and get to know the city that is busy developing and the history that this country carries with it.
- Private game drives with an experienced driver & guide
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All game drives in semi-open 4WD safari L / Cruiser
- All park and conservancy fees
- Airport transfers to/from Kigali
- Inclusive Gorilla permit (from 15 years and above only)
- Water during the safari, please bring your own water bottle
- Flights to and from Rwanda
- Medical and travel insurance (compulsory)
- Entry visa for Rwanda
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Optional activities/excursions
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- All other items of personal nature