Lake Baringo & Lake Bogoria
Unique features of Lake Baringo & Lake Bogoria
• Located in Central West Kenya
• Mainly antelope species (no Big 5)
• Walking and boat safari excursions
• Both lakes are excellent for bird watching
• Famous for its flamingos and hot springs (Lake Bogoria)
• Many hippos and crocodiles (Lake Baringo)
Best time to visit Lake Baringo & Lake Bogoria
• Great all year round destination
• All year round prime destination for birdwatching (ornithologists)
• Very hot between December and mid-April
Just like the rest of the world, Kenya is experiencing climate change. The above-mentioned information is a guideline, though last years have shown us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you don’t make your decision purely based on historical weather conditions as they may differ once you arrive.
Impressions Lake Baringo & Lake Bogoria
Accommodation Lake Baringo & Lake Bogoria
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges.
We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Lake Baringo & Lake Bogoria
A visit to Lake Bogoria and Lake Baringo is well combined with a visit to Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru. Though a visit to the Masai Mara also really fits well in your safari program. Please take into account that the temperatures in Lake Bogoria & Lake Baringo can get very hot.