Lake Manyara National Park
Unique features of Lake Manyara NP
• Incredible views at the edge of the rift valley
• A magical bird lover’s paradise
• Perfect area for the active traveller
• Soda Lake famous for its flamingos
• Meet the rare tree climbing lions
• 4 of the Big 5 (no rhino)
Best time to visit Lake Manyara NP
• Great all year round destination
• Late June to October (cool dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• Late December to March (warm dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• All year round prime destination for birdwatching (ornithologists)
• Heaviest rainfall in April and May
Just like the rest of the world, Tanzania is experiencing climate change. The above-mentioned information is a guideline, though last years have shown us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you don’t make your decision purely based on historical weather conditions as they may differ once you arrive.
Impressions Lake Manyara National Park
Accommodation in Lake Manyara NP
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges.
We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Lake Manyara NP
A visit to Lake Manyara works extremely well with a visit to the famous Ngorongoro crater also called the ‘garden of Eden’ from Africa. After having visited this magical place it is time to move on to the never ending plains of the Serengeti. Seen enough? Consider to finish your safari at the beautiful Zanzibar island.