Lake Naivasha & Lake Elementaita
Unique features of Lake Naivasha & Lake Elementaita
• Lake Naivasha is a beautiful freshwater lake close to Nairobi
• Lake Elementaita is (alkaline) Soda Lake
• Boat rides between hippos and beautiful birds on Lake Naivasha
• Walking safaris i.e. Crescent Island (Lake Naivasha)
• Horse Riding and Camel Riding (Lake Elementaita)
• Both lakes are excellent for bird watching
Beste reisperiode voor Lake Naivasha & Elementaita
• Great all year round destination
• All year round prime destination for birdwatching
Just like the rest of the world, Kenya is experiencing climate change. The above-mentioned information is a guideline, though last years have shown us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you don’t make your decision purely based on historical weather conditions as they may differ once you arrive.
Impressions Lake Naivasha & Lake Elementaita
Accommodations Lake Naivasha & Elementaita
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges.
We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Naivasha & Elementaita
A visit to Lake Naivasha and Lake Elementaita is good to combine with the famous Masai Mara and with Lake Nakuru National Park. Do you have a smaller budget? Visiting Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara will definitely give you a full safari experience.
Lake Naivasha can also be combined with the beautiful Amboseli National Park. From here you can continue on safari and eventually finish at the beautiful Kenyan coast. A central location for your safari with a lot of activities.