Ruaha National Park
Unique features of Ruaha NP
• Located in the South of Tanzania
• Over 10.000 elephants
• Home to the greater and lesser Kudu
• Magnificent views and sceneries
• 4 of the Big 5 (no rhino)
• Multiple groups of wild dogs
Best time to visit Ruaha NP
• Great all year round destination
• Late June to October (cool dry season) best for wildlife viewing
• November to April for (migratory) birdwatching
• Heat and humidity can be a burden between February and April
• April and May is a no go period for this park.
Just like the rest of the world, Tanzania is experiencing climate change. The above-mentioned information is a guideline, though last years have shown us that the seasons are not really predictable, therefore we recommend you don’t make your decision purely based on historical weather conditions as they may differ once you arrive.
Impressions Ruaha National Park
Accommodation in Ruaha NP
We believe that selecting the right accommodation gives an extra touch to your safari program. Therefore we are often on the road to explore new and beautiful places in different price ranges.
We value personal contact, boutique places and eye for detail. We strive to have personally visited all our chosen accommodations to match your needs and wishes.
Fika Safaris travel suggestions for Ruaha NP
Ruaha National Park is well combined with Tanzania’s southern circle circuit. This includes Mahala National Park, Katavi National Park and Nyerere National Park. An exclusive safari itinerary we could say! Of course you could also decide to not visit them all and create your own memorable safari through Tanzania!