Rwanda’s cultural experience & gorilla trekking (incl. permit)
6 days culture & gorilla trekking
A wonderful combination of a cultural experience and gorilla trekking!
This safari is suitable for everyone. All our trips are tailor-made with a lot of passion and specialist knowledge of the country. Do you want to change something? Tell us your wishes and we will create a travel program that fully meets your expectations.
$3,665 p.p. based on 2 adults – traveling in low season
Arrival in Kigali
Kigali to musanze
Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park
Once with the gorillas, there is an hour to watch them play, rest and observe the division of roles in the family. At the end of the day, return to the hotel to rest from this impressive experience.
Musanze to Red Rocks village
Red Rocks cultural village – Kigali
Optionally, you can choose to participate in various activities, such as gardening, making banana beer or preparing local food.
Drive back to Kigali in the late afternoon.
- Private game drives with an experienced driver & guide
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All game drives in semi-open 4WD safari L / Cruiser
- All park and conservancy fees
- Airport transfers to/from Kigali
- Inclusive Gorilla permit (from 15 years and above only)
- Water during the safari, please bring your own water bottle
- Flights to and from Rwanda
- Medical and travel insurance (compulsory)
- Entry visa for Rwanda
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Optional activities/excursions
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- All other items of personal nature